Company name : Leps Training Consultant
Type of Business : Training and Development
Company Reg. Number : 2001/066290/23
Vat. Registration : 4040253900
Tax no. : 9011629145
Physical Address : 820 Serame Riekert Street, Schweizer Reneke, 2780
Postal Address : P.O BOX 95, Schweizer Reneke, 2780
Contact Person : RT Lepholletse
Contact no. : 053 963 8343/7072
Cell : 082 745 1009
Email address : email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.lepstrainingprovider.co.za
Contact Person : Kgomotso
Contact Person : Morwesi
Contact No. : 053 963 8343
Contact No. : 0834094869
Contact No. : 053 9637072
Leps training started with its skills empowerment mission in 1998. It was established by the founding member, after gaining a tremendous amount of experience working in different training environment examples on Boskop Training Center, Education and agriculture department.
We are determined to be an unquestionable superior training center with capable and competent facilitators that provide consistent quality to our trainees and contribute to the creation of a prosperous and better South Africa.
We strive to serve all our different communities with appropriate skills training and services that will meet their requirements and add value to their lives. To promote and deliver accessible, world class quality, capacity building services, while providing a unique learning experience, in an unmatched educational atmosphere, for our stakeholders.
Deliver training of world class standards, provide an enjoyable, learner-friendly training environment; promote social activism through instilling assertiveness by building self-esteem. Motivating learners to achieve higher level of productivity, by improving their knowledge and capacity, in fully participatory learning interventions.
- The company employs 8 full time staff and about 40 to 45 employees on contract basis. The company employs Competent qualified training practitioners namely: Assessors, Moderators and mentors that are able to execute training mission through the language spoken by program participants without compromising the quality.
- The company has successfully trained more than 7500 learners throughout south Africa.
- Our ongoing training delivery has been directed to more than 50 clients in the Public, Private and non govermental sectors throughout south africa
- Consistance quality training that ensures client satisfaction are offered and as a result clients do business with us more than two occasions.
- Positive feedback from clients and beneficiaries and many of our learners who are employed in different construction projects.
Company Regulatory status
- The company is registered as CC with CIPRO.
- It is registered with SARS and its Tax affairs are in order.
- It’s registered with NHBRC
- BBEEE Status (Level 1 Contributor ) 100 % black owned
The company is accredited by different Sector Education Training Authorities :
- Department Of Higher Education And Training
Training Programs on offer
- vrade Testing
- Trade Test Preparation
- Various Skills Programmes
- The company participated in the Taung Flood Disaster relief projects in 2010 by a way of donation.
- We also support and mentor black emerging companies from the local community such as Titus training company and the local sand and brick supplier Mokgothu Brick.
- The local soccer club has also received support from the company
- The company awarded a bursary to a deserving learners from a poor background to further their studies
- The company also rebuild a house in the community after it was destroyed by fire
- The company also offered to pay for the burial costs for one of the learner in our learnership program in Orkney that passed away.